What is Acupuncture and how does it work?
The aim of acupuncture is to harmonise and balance the flow of the Qi inside the meridians. By carrying out a painless insertion of fine sterile needles into certain points on the face and body, chosen by the practitioner. This highly relaxing treatment will help restore physical, mental and emotional health.
What does Acupuncture treat?
- Asthma, breathing, sinus problems and hayfever
- Anxiety and Depression
- Black, neck, shoulder pain and sciatica
- Facial pain and paralysis
- Fatigue, Insomnia and MS
- Fertility and Pregnancy
- Irregular or painful periods
- Migraine, headache and Dizziness
- Mental and emotional conditions
- Thyroid conditions
- and many more
Initial assessment and treatment (includes initial intake with full health history) is 90 minutes and €80
Subsequent treatments (include health check in on each visit) is 60 minutes and €65