Ellipse IPL hair removal
What is IPL?
Ellipse hair removal uses short, safe bursts of light emitted from a flash-lamp to treat specific skin conditions. The Ellipse IPL system uses a method called Selective Photothermolysis for the treatment of a wide range of skin conditions including the removal of unwanted hair, the treatment of sun-damaged skin, acne and vascular skin disorders.
The Ellipse IPL system treats many of the most common and most annoying skin problems:
- Hair Removal (Removal of excess hair on any part of the body).
- Thread Veins (Removal of broken, blood filled capillaries).
- Pigmented lesions- brown pigment marks, such as freckles, superficial age spots and sun- damaged skin.
We treat the skin every 4 weeks and for hair removal we treat between 6-8 weeks apart.
IPL Hair Removal
How does it work?
You will need a course of treatments as IPL only works on hair that is in the growth phase of the hair cycle, known as Anagen. The other two phases of the hair cycle, called Catagen and Telogen, mean the hair is either dormant or falling out; so the light doesn’t impact it. As all of your hair is in different phases at different times, you need several treatments spread out over a number of weeks to ensure the laser ‘catches’ the each of the hairs in their growth phase at some point. The number of treatments you will need is dependent on the area being treated; how thick and dense the hair is and your skin type – it varies from person to person.
- Lip €40 per treatment
- Chin €40 per treatment
- Lip and chin €70 per treatment
- Sides of face €50 per treatment
- Face €80 per treatment
- Underarm €40 per treatment
- Arm half € 50 | Full €70 per treatment
- Bikini €40 per treatment
- Californian €50 per treatment
- Thong €60 per treatment
- Brazilian €70 per treatment
- Hollywood €70 per treatment
- Half Leg €70 | Full leg €130 per treatment
- Back €70 per treatment
- Chest €70 per treatment
- Back and chest €120 per treatment
6 sessions are usually required.
Courses available on request